I am now getting no relationships.  I no have one database connection
in databases.yml.  This db has two schemas.  I am getting all the
tables in schemas.yml but no relations.  I am willing to contribute
back on this.  I assume it has something to do with:
http://trac.doctrine-project.org/ticket/1734&ei=3u14SYC-CZjcmQfuzZwg&usg=AFQjCNHwMayjiWU8Sr230wHWg-0KWfRYnA

in that Import/Pgsql.php - listTableRelations()

this method needs to look into each schema.  I know db schemas aren't
officially supported in doctrine yet.

Does anyone have any advice or solutions?

Thank you.