Hi All,

Need your help...

Our site currently doesn't use browser caching...now I want to enable
it...

To make sure browsers get updated copy, I'll need to add version
number at the end of resource files...that gets updated when a file
gets updated...

But the existing code references all images directly... :(

/images/abc.gif and so on...

I can refactor JS and CSS file references relatively easily...but
refactoring references to all image files will be a little
cumbersome... :|

Are there any shortcuts so that I wouldn't need to do it? I couldnt
think of any...

Simplest shortcut will be of course to cache the content only for a
few hours...and not many days...so that problem is not huge when files
get updated...and get some benefit at least for a given browser
session...