Hello,

Does symfony handle N - M relationships in any way? For example:

  Category:
    tableName: pp_category
    columns:
      id:
      name: { type: varchar(255), required: true }

  Article:
    tableName: pp_article
    columns:
      id:
      title: { type: varchar(255), required: true }

  ArticleCategoryRelation:
    tableName: pp_article_category_relation
    columns:
      id:
      article_id:  { type: integer, required: true }
      category_id: { type: integer, required: true }
    foreignKeys:
      -
        foreignTable: pp_article
        onDelete:     cascade