Hi Friends,

I am using Symfony 1.0.

I am trying to write a batch script that tries to populate the symfony
cache by crawling (wget in spider mode) some pages of the site.

Now, I want to crawl only the pages that are not in cache, for better
efficiency.

So, I want to use $cacheManager->has($internalUri) condition...

But, this condition always returns false, even if action for the
passed internalUri is cached.

When I echoed the url_for($internalUri) in the batch script, I got the
URL correctly, apart from base of the URL. It returns something like
http://<BATCH_SCRIPT_FILE_NAME>.php/<CORRECT RELATIVE URL>. Is this
the problem because of which cache manager can't find the passed
internalUri in cache?

This particular internalUri works fine for internal links within the
site...