On 10 Feb, 16:57, Garakkio <garak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know exactly when, but in last days symfony started to
> segfault for each build-model I do.
> No matter how complex or simple is schema.yml (I even tried with a
> single dummy table with only a primary key).
> I also tried on different machines (my local is Ubuntu 8.10 with PHP
> 5.2.6, a remote server has Gentoo up-to-date with PHP 5.2.8)
> I tried catchsegv and it seems that problem is related to timezones,
> since backtrace is beginning with
>
> /lib/libSegFault.so[0xb7fe2100]
> [0xb8001400]
> php(timelib_get_time_zone_info+0x46)[0x80d9926]
> php[0x80b9aab]
> php(zif_date_format+0x89)[0x80ba919]
> php[0x8313f23]
> php(execute+0x17b)[0x82ff3bb]
> php[0x83137e6]
>
> Indeed, model class files are generated (at least some of them), but
> symfony complains about lack of same models, e.g. if I try
> propel:generate-module

I solved. It was the infamous "CURRENT TIMESTAMP" issue (shame on me
for not being aware of it). Also the simple schema had some nasty
generated schemas with timestamps.
Just a note: I found the problem installing sfPropelPlugin, it turned
out that it's very much more verbose than standard symfony Propel.
Weird.