Hi,

I am creating a form corresponding to the following type of model:

provider:
  id:  ~

ref_level:
  id:  ~

provider_notify_level:
  id:
  provider_id:
  ref_level_id:

So in my page, I'm choosing the levels for which the provider will be
notified.  I've configured the ProviderNotifyLevel form as follows to
allow multiple levels to be selected:

    $this->widgetSchema['level_id'] = new sfWidgetFormPropelChoice
(array('model' => 'RefLevel', 'add_empty' => false, 'multiple' =>
true));

ie: the user will select the levels for which the provider will be
notified.  But in this case, the contents of my POST is an array,
representing multiple ProviderNotifyLevel model instances, rather than
a single instance.

I can write code to manually parse the parameters and create model
objects as needed, but is there a way with the built in forms that I
can do this by just providing the array of values I received?

Thanks,
Steve