(I'm using the tutorial for symphony 1.2)

following, the whole output of installing the sfGuardPlugin for me,
i.e. it doesn't give me the

>> sfSymfonyPluginManager Installation successful for plugin "sfGuardPlugin"

message

I also get the following message when trying to connect to my
application:

Class 'sfGuardSecurityUser' not found in /eclipse/workspace/playtype/
apps/backend/lib/myUser.class.php on line 3

any idea?