Hi

 I am attaching the lucene update to a doSave for a form
the form contains a list box that is presenting a many to many
relation..

table1_table2_list

I want to index the values selected in this list box.. but I don't
seem to be reaching anywhere..
especialy that I am also using i18n ..

so table2 is connected to table2_i18n where in this table I want to
get the value from

so how can I get the field "name" from table2_i18n which is listed in
the table1_table2_list box ..
OR table1_tabl2_list selected values

in base form I find

$values = $this->getValue('table1_table2_list');
    if (is_array($values))
    {
      foreach ($values as $value)
      {
        $obj = new Table1Table2();
        $obj->setTable1Id($this->object->getPrimaryKey());
        $obj->setTable2Id($value);
        $obj->save();
      }
    }

Am I close to what I want in anyway .. ??