There is sfErrorLogger
<http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfErrorLoggerPlugin> and
sfDoctrineErrorLogger
<http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfDoctrineErrorLoggerPlugin>.
However when I was testing sfErrorLogger with Propel(Symfony 1.2 and
Propel 1.3), it would break with database exceptions since it would try
and serialize the exception object which contained a PDO instance which
you cannot do. I posted this to the dev mailing list
<http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-devs/browse_thread/thread/8fb331f2171474a0?hl=en&q=%22brian+racer%22#a0d15f1b7f600cf9>,

but it never received any response.

*Brian Racer
*