On Mar 5, 8:30 pm, Lawrence Krubner <lkrub...@geocities.com> wrote:
> Check out this screenshot:
>
> http://lawrence.sds5.com/security_error.gif
>
> I just turned on security for this module, and suddenly I get this,
> which you can see in the screenshot:
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'sfLegacyErrorException' with message
> 'Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /usr/share/php/symfony/response/sfResponse.class.php:105)'
> in /usr/share/php/symfony/exception/sfException.class.php:76
>
> Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: sfErrorHandler::error_handler(2,
> 'Cannot modify h...', '/usr/share/php/...', 76, Array) #1 /usr/share/
> php/symfony/exception/sfException.class.php(76): header('HTTP/1.0 500
> In...') #2 /usr/share/php/symfony/controller/
> sfFrontWebController.class.php(57): sfException->printStackTrace() #3 /
> usr/share/php/symfony/util/sfContext.class.php(164):
> sfFrontWebController->dispatch() #4 /home/lawrence/public_html/
> bocahoops/web/frontend_dev.php(15): sfContext->dispatch() #5 {main}
> thrown in /usr/share/php/symfony/exception/sfException.class.php on
> line 76

By the way, this error is happening at the very end of the page, after
the closing HTML tag. It is happening after all of the logging and
debugging info that is sent by the dev front-controller.

The sfLegacyErrorException appears because I'm using the
sfErrorHandler plugin described here:

http://www.symfony-project.org/plugins/sfErrorHandlerPlugin/1_0_8

Clearly something wants to send headers after output has started. But
what?

I don't see what the initial error is, the thing that starts the
output.