On Mar 6, 2:04 am, Sid Bachtiar <sid.bacht...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, AFAIK there isn't default login form. You need sfGuardPlugin or
> build your own.

Where does the login form go? Symfony redirects me to this URL:

frontend_dev.php/symfony/login

But where is the module called "symfony"?

Symfony is redirecting me from this URL:

frontend_dev.php/newnews/edit

I don't want people to reach that URL unless they are logged in. So
symfony is correctly keeping out of that URL. But it redirects me to
an unknown module.

I created a loginSuccess.php template and put in the newnews module,
but that had no effect.