Hi there !

I use Symfony 1.2.4.
I loaded I18N as default helper.
I activated i18n on app's settings.yml.
I use __() function to translate in templates.
I use sfContext::getInstance()->getI18N()->__() everywhere else.
My only app is named "manager".
I do not use admin generator (but I did once, to try, then I deleted
generated modules).

If I use ./symfony i18n:extract manager fr --auto-save, the file is
ALWAYS created in %sf_symfony_lib_dir%/plugins/sfPropelPlugin/i18n/fr/

I tried with "php symfony", "symfony" and "php ./symfony", with
freezed or unfreezed app, the behavior is the same.

WHY ??! I Absolutely DON'T WANT that behavior !
I would like my i18n files to be output in i18n/ or apps/manager/i18n/

How can I do that ?

Thus, it seems that put where they are output, the traductions are not
always read ...

Many thanks in advance, this drives me mad.