Hello,

I just read and check out the sympal plugin on a existing symfony project.
(Fixtures failed to load :  Invalid row key specified: EntityType_Page ).

So I just stop trying to install the plugin and check what have been done so
far.

   - sfSympal contains sfSympal*Plugin, but also sfFormExtraPlugin and
   sfDoctrineGuardPlugin. Does that means sympal sympal must be the only main
   plugin in the project ? Why these 2 last plugin should not be installed in
   the main plugin repository ?
   - Generated models do not have a sympal prefix, so class names clash will
   occur with some project. How many projects have a Page class ?
   - Same thing with the table name, they should be prefixed with
   "sympal_*".

I have not look deeper in the code, but from the documentation point of view
there is no way to include actions from another modules into sympal.

The demo page looks very nice !

--
Thomas Rabaix
http://rabaix.net