Hi Gimler,

Good to know you're the plugin's owner :-)
If I understand well, you have written the plugin, then ported it to
propel without really testing it. Am I right?
I don't really understand the dependencies to propel actually, please
forgive my ignorance. So why/how was it working "outside" of propel?
What was the original/primary intent of developing this plugin in the
first place?

I have awkardly posted a second post on only the registerPlugin
problems that I have. I'll cross-post here for the record.

I'm trying to have this module to work. Being new to symfony/php (from
a java background), I'm also suprised that this module isn't more
integrated into the platform.

1. to make it work at all I had to manually uncomment the if(...)
clause in the sfGuardExtraPlugin config so it now reads:
  $this->dispatcher->connect('routing.load_configuration', array
('sfGuardExtraRouting', 'listenToRoutingLoadConfigurationEvent'));

2. The only things I could get now is a simplistic register form (w/o
captcha); when I hit the "request" button though, I'm having this
exception:

You must pass an array parameter to the clean() method (this validator
can only be used as a post validator).

I could get rid of it by commenting out some validators in
BasesfGuardFormRegister.class.php, but I don't know why they wouldn't
work

-> 3. new exception:

Call to undefined method BasesfGuardUser::merge

So this is referring to the other plugin, sfGuardPlugin, and seems to
indicate that the two plugins are not sync'd. Is it possible?

Your help will be welcomed with extreme gratefulness!

Candide