Thats kind of an arbitrary question. VOIP isn't a "web application"
technology in the vein of symfony and PHP. You will need far more than a
plugin for symfony to employ VOIP. Your best bet is to see if the likes of
Skype have released a Java Applet or Flash SWF that might run its VOIP
network from a website.

Your question is like asking if we can get a plugin to run our own
television channel on a website. Its a seperate technology with its own
needs and wants and not just another feature that can be included.

Good luck!