Hello there,

I've been a PHP developer for some time now, and recently I began
exploring the world of Symfony. So far, I like what I see, but there's
one thing that I still haven't quite figured out: in a real-world
environment, what are the basic advantages and drawbacks of Propel and
Doctrine?

I think the only way of getting a realistic answer is to ask people
who are clearly more experienced with real projects using sf than me.
So, if you feel like it, please share a quick view on what you love
and hate about Propel and Doctrine! :)

Cheers!