Thanks, Lee, but it seems not, as I tried that.  Accuracy is not a
foreign key, but state_prov_id is.  I looked at the propel task a bit,
and it seems that if there is a map reference for the field, then it
always looks for a label.

The reason I ran into this is because I have multiple fixture files.
I have some tables that are purely reference tables.  So, I don't use
autonumbering for those fields.  Also, these tables exist in a
different fixture file.

I wanted to create a separate fixture file for things like base data
(in my case, a collection of facilities).

In the meantime I've had to consolidate the fixture files into one, to
resolve the issue.

Cheers,
Steve