From: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:symfony-us...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Guychmyrat Amanmyradov
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 9:10 AM
To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [symfony-users] jQuery + prototype problem

Hi.
i have forum :

            <?php echo form_remote_tag(array(
            'update'   => 'wall',
            'url'      => 'wall/addcomment',
            'before'   => "if(!\$F('comment')){return false;}",
            'complete' => "$('comment').value='';"
            )) ?>

it was working fine. But after i install jQuery it is not working anymore as
Ajax!

Before, it brings result in ajax and updates wall div. But now, it goes to
"wall/addcomment" not bringing result!

  _____

Yahoo! Türkiye açıldı!
Haber, Ekonomi, Videolar, Oyunlar hepsi Yahoo! Türkiye'de!
www.yahoo.com.tr <http://tr.yahoo.com/> </font