This is the first time I've played with the admin generator, and I
just upgraded to symfony 1.2 to use the new version.

I followed the instructions in the manual:

1. created a new application

 symfony generate:app backend

2. generated an admin for my "User" model

 symfony propel:generate-admin backend User --module=user

3. cleared the cache a couple times

But when I go to the page:

http://domain/backend_dev.php/user

I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'UserFormFilter' not found in /path/to/cache/
backend/dev/modules/autoUser/lib/BaseUserGene
ratorConfiguration.class.php on line 330

... this happens for a couple of different Models. I don't even know
where to start debugging this. It seems like its looking for a
specific Form Filter that wasn't created correctly? I've not used the
Forms framework before, either, so I'm kind of at a loss. can anyone
point me in the right direction?