Hello everybody,

I get a small question about SfPropelRoute and I18n

I don't succeed to create a route like that

activity_show:
  url:     /activity/:title
  class:   sfPropelRoute
doSelectWithI18n}
  param:   { module: activities, action: show }

but so there is nothing criteria title='%s'

so I tried to do like this

instead of

but so I get the following error.
Unable to find the EtActivityI18nPeer object with the following parameters
"array ( 'title' => 'Salsa',)").

I want to get the url
Quote:

if it's en site/activity/race
if it's fr site/activity/course

is it possible ? someone has an idea, or guidelines ?

Thanks for your help

Yoni