Hello. This is my first message in the list, as I'm taking my first
steps with symfony. I searched for an answer both in google and in
this list, but I couldn't find anything. Anyway, sorry if it has been
already asked, or if a too silly question.

I'm trying to make a doctrine admin module for a class, and there's
some error in the automatic generated routing (the homepage route
works fine, the sfDoctrineRouteCollection is what's giving me
trouble). My guess is it's because the class doesn't have an integer
key, but a string one, because it worked fine when I was doing the
Jobeet tutorial and I can't find any differences besides this. Am I
correct? Or should I look somewhere else?

Thanks!