On Apr 15, 2009, at 3:17 PM, Kevin Barsotti wrote:

> Oh, here's something weird: for some reason it is displaying a
> particular set of DATETIME values as "2012-31-1969".  Does this value
> mean anything to you?

12-31-1969 is the unix epoch (timestamp 0) at a negative gmt
timezone.  i suspect the 20 is coming from something else (the hour
maybe if you're in gmt-4).

if you're using propel, you can pass in the standard date() parameters
to format the returned datetime:

$obj->getCreatedAt('r') would give you the created_at column in rfc
2822 format.

--
Jacob Coby