On Apr 20, 1:01 am, Lawrence Krubner <lkrub...@geocities.com> wrote:
> Just setting up a new site. Was working and now it isn't. I forget
> what I did to break it. I now get a blank white screen when I go here:
>
> http://lawrence.sds5.com/esociety/web/test_dev.php/weblog/index
>
> I tried installing sfErrorHandler so I could get more intelligent
> error messages. I installed the files of sfErrorHandler (copied them
> over from another project, and I modified settings.yml so it now has
> this:
>
> all:
>   .settings:
>     enabled_modules:       [default, sfMediaLibrary, sfFormExtra,
> sfErrorHandler]
>
> I still get a plain white screen. Can anyone suggest what I do next?
>
> This error reminds of what I face when I have a syntax error in a yml
> file. Does anyone know where I can test my yml files for parse errors?

Here are some of the things I'm assuming. Someone please tell me where
I might be wrong.

Given a blank white screen, there are 3 main things I should check:

1.) clear the cache

2.) look for parse errors in yml files

3.) look for permission errors

but I have done all these things. So what is next? What 4th area
typically causes problems?