On Apr 20, 11:13 pm, Eno <symb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Lawrence Krubner wrote:
> > [propel-om] Could not perform XLST transformation.  Make sure PHP has
> > been compiled/configured to support XSLT.
>
> I think perhaps the error above is the problem?

Thanks for the response, but that is not the problem. Apparently the
issue with XSLT is not very important. I just tested this by going
back to the old server, where all of the code had been working without
a problem, and running the same command, against the schema.yml:

php symfony propel:build-model

And I see the same error:

[propel-om] Processing: generated-schema.xml
[propel-om] Could not perform XSLT transformation.  Make sure PHP has
been compiled/configured to support XSLT.

Except on this older server, the code works perfectly and Symfony
continues past the mistake and generates the model classes.

On the new server, it dies.

The older server runs Symfony 1.1 and the new server runs Symfony 1.2.
Would that cause this problem?