I would suggest you assign the value returned by sfConfig to a
php variable as part of the action. If the value is a string you should then
be able to access it directly. If it is a complex data type you will need to
use ESC_RAW.
Regards

Alistair

--
Alistair Stead
Senior Interactive Developer

Mobile: +44 (0) 7788 107 333
Email: alistair.st...@designdisclosure.com
WWW: designdisclosure.com

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain
proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended
recipient/recipients. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.