Hey Jon,

thanks for your reply.
yeah, that sounds right as far as permissions are concerned. I'm
pretty sure those are flexible enough to acomodate my needs.

What I am more concerned with is where I would store the extra fields
for each usertype..
a customer would have different fields than say, and admin, or
whatever other usertype I might think up later on..

I'm thinking I could store those in separate models and access them
via $user -> getProfile() which would return the appropriate model,
based on what usertype is currently logged in.. I'm just concerned
that by doing that I would confine the areas each usertype would be
able to move in, since some parts of the app would be expecting a
customer object, and others an admin profile..
Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Daniel