I've a website with 1 app and inside of that are 8 modules. One module
is open to the public, and the others are to be behind a password. I
seem unable to figure out how to say this in security.yml.

I realize I can set these things by creating a file inside of a config
of each module, but I thought there was a way to set these things from
the apps security.yml file?

For instance, if I want to lock down the whole module called "weblog",
I tried this:

weblog:
  all:
    is_secure: on