I have this code:

    $this->howManyToPage = 6;
    $c = new Criteria();
    $c->add(WeblogPeer::CATEGORY, "general", Criteria::NOT_EQUAL);
    $c->add(WeblogPeer::CATEGORY, "featured", Criteria::NOT_EQUAL);
    $c->add(WeblogPeer::ACTIVE, "0", Criteria::NOT_EQUAL);
    $c->addDescendingOrderByColumn(WeblogPeer::CREATED_AT);
    $this->sendDataToPager("Weblog", $c);

I want to screen out all items that have a CATEGORY of 'general' or
'equal'. The two lines that I have are acting more like an OR than an
AND.

Also, where do I find the SQL that is actually executed by Propel, in
Symfony 1.2? In Symfony 1.1 All I had to do was look at my dev
controller and then click on the debugging "log" option up in the
right corner. That used to list the SQL that was actually executed.
But now there is no SQL there. Where do I look for it?