Hi, apologies in advance for everybody who isnt in New Zealand!

Pixel Fusion is looking for a full time web developer who is
interested in joining a fun and energetic team.

We’re looking for a full time PHP developer to join our growing team.
Our development environment is predominantly LAMP (Linux, Apache,
MySQL and PHP) so ASP.NET fanboys need not apply. We like to work on
Mac OS but are happy for you to work on what ever you prefer.

You MUST:
- Have a good amount of experience with PHP.
- Experience with Symfony (PHP5 MVC Framework).
- Have experience with MySQL.
- Have a decent understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Be passionate about technology, especially the Web.
- Be hard working.
- Be reliable.
- Have initiative and be able to think for yourself.
- Be thorough and strive for quality.

You SHOULD:
- Have some experience with JavaScript & AJAX.
- Use source control (eg: Subversion).

BONUS POINTS for:
- Experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS.

Email me your C.V./Portfolio – cr...@pixelfusion.co.nz