ok I try give you more information.

My client is a physiotherapy studio. They give services to their
customers like:

machinery rental;
production of custom plantars;
ecc

For the first service the form could have these information: kind of
machine, rental period, delivery method;

For the second the form could have other information like: feet size,
n. of pieces, ecc

Anyway I don't know what fields they could need...so I would create an
interface in the backend where they can select a typ of field, say
date, text, dropdown list, and the relative name and store this info
as text in a database field...

What do you think?