Hi,
the jquery datepicker is a component of jquery ui. You only load the
basic jquery lib in your example and the ui stuff is missing.
Check this page http://jqueryui.com/, click on "build custom download"
and on the next page you see another download button.
Download this complete package and compare it with my example, it
should open your eyes :)

Cheers,
Frank