From: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:symfony-us...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of chane...@gmail.com
Sent: 05 May 2009 23:52
To: symfony users
Subject: [symfony-users] Symfony 1.2 & Swiftmailer

Hi there,

I'm currenlty upgrading from symfony 1.0 to 1.2. And it's not an easy
task. I'm currently have difficulties understanding the use of
Swiftmailer in sf 1.2.

Before, i'm used to use the SfEmail plugin to send my messages. With
swiftmailer, when I try to send messages i don't get any message at
all.

To help working on that, i'm using the doc provided here :
http://www.symfony-project.org/cookbook/1_2/en/email

I don't have any error message, but i don't receive any message in my
mailbox.

What king of log messages could i have a look ?

More over, in the tutorial, the swiftmailer version is the 3. On the
swiftmailer website, the official version is the 4 one.

Please help me ;-)