Hello sf users,

I've got a performance problem with zend search.

I followed the jobeet tutorial to integrate it, and at the beginning,
eveything worked like a charm. Today, I've got 60000 documents in db
(doesn't seems huge to me), and only a few fields are indexed (title,
tags).

Now, if a do a search with a single term, the server takes a few
seconds to respond. If I use more than 4-5 terms, the server run out
of memory.

Is there a configuration problem with my app, or a scalability problem
with zend search engine ? How could I tweak it to run faster ? And if
I can't, wich alternative would you recommend ?

Thank You.
Thibault.