2009/5/12 Alexandru-Emil Lupu <gang.al...@gmail.com>:
> Hi!
> in that module you have a folder  (if you don't have create) called config,
> in which you may create a file called security.yml where you can set
>
> list:
>   is_secure: on
>   credentials: [ "foo" ] # never used this, but is in the manual... so go
> read that ;)
> edit:
>   is_secure: on

It's not really what I want to do. I just want to disable all actions
excepted "list" and "edit". I can only write 2 routes to do that, but
perhaps there is an other way with the config file...

> For the second (your First ) thing,
> in the config/config.yml file, try adding a "  peer_method:  doSelectJoinAll
> " in the section designated for your module. (for propel works ... i do not
> know about doctrine)
> If you are passing data to the module, i might ask what is the datatype ? is
> an array? is it come from a sfRequest? is a simple array ? is a DB resource
> (like Criteria ? )

Yeah, it's like a criteria. I need to filter my object list with a
data (a country iso code). The authenticated user give me this code.
This code is a string, I get it like this : ->getUser()->getCountryIso();

For the use of "peer_method", I thought it was for retreive related
data, so I didn't try. Extend actions methods works fine.