Hi,

I'm trying to embed/merge two Forms together, and while embedForm
works perfect, mergeForm doesen't store the values after submitting
the form.

So, this works fine for me:
$sf_guard_user = new BackendsfGuardUserForm($this->getObject()-
>getsfGuardUser());
$this->embedForm('sf_guard_user', $sf_guard_user);

But this one doesnt:
$sf_guard_user = new BackendsfGuardUserForm($this->getObject()-
>getsfGuardUser());
$this->mergeForm($sf_guard_user);

It's a curious effect: The form is merged correctly, and submitting it
doesn't throw any error-messages. BUT: The Database-Fields are not
getting touched, the values aren't stored.

Does anybody have an idea...? I don't have a clue...?

Daniel