First I say thanks to Francois Zaninotto

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/symfony-beginners-tutorial/6/

I want to know how to clear the stale value after using the AJAX.

At the above article, when I used the AJAX to submit the comment for
the photo, the second click the "add the comment". the form was filled
with the old data.

How to clear it?

At the same time, when I put the " <?php echo link_to_function('Add a
comment', visual_effect('toggle_blind', 'addComment')) ?>"

within the   '<div id="updateDiv"> ....</div>' the link of
link_to_function for "add a comment" will disappear after submitting
the comment.

and I also found when I don't use "use_helper('Form')" for
"input_hidden_tag" at the templete file of photoSuccess, symfony
render system  will lost the layout before rendering the page without
any message.

Is it true?

I need helps.