And back to the subvesion question, I'm sorry, but I don't use neither
ANT nor Eclipse... I can't be helpful...
If you understand a little bit of italian, at this link

http://server.html.it/guide/leggi/147/guida-subversion/

there is a really good guide about subversion, and in the section
"configurazione del sistema" (system configuration) it explains how to
set up apache. It's in italian, but the code is the same in every
language :)