Hi, is your request for order-history done via a SOAP call? If it's so
I don't thing the cache is generated properly for each user since the
user_id passed in the url is not taken into account. In that case,
you've better implement a proxy that itself calls the api and caches
the response regarding to the keys passed in the url.
Hope it helps.