Hi all,

I am probably either missing something or about to be disappointed,
but I was wondering what the SF1.2 approach for rich date fields in
admin filters would be. I understand that I can manually edit the
filter form classes and wrestle, say, jquery-ui-date widgets in there.
This just sounds like a lot of work to have to go through for every
entity in the admin.. Is there a better approach for this?

Thanks for helping,
have a great day.
Daniel