Hi,

After reading lots of forums, websites and symfony tutorial of course,
I remain having the same error again when I try to kink a profile to
my sfGuard User (with Doctrine).

Here is my code in schema.yml :

sfGuardUserProfile:
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ }
  tableName: sf_guard_user_profile
  columns:
    id: { type: integer, notnull: true, autoincrement: true, primary:
true }
    user_id:  { type: integer(4) }
    last_name: { type: string(100), notnull: true }
    first_name: { type: string(100), notnull: true }
    email: { type: string(100), notnull: true }
  relations:
    User:
      class: sfGuardUser
      foreignType: one
      onDelete: CASCADE
      foreignAlias: Profile
   ForeignTable:
     refClass: ForeignLinkTable
     foreignAlias: sfGuardUsers
     foreign: event_id

And when i do a ./symfony doctrine:build-all-reload Here is what I
get:

  SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1072 Key column
'user_id' doesn't exist in table. Failing Query: CREATE TABLE
foreign_link_table (id BIGINT AUTO_INCREMENT, sf_guard_user_id BIGINT,
foreign_table_id BIGINT, gift_id BIGINT, created_at DATETIME,
updated_at DATETIME, INDEX sf_guard_user_id_idx (sf_guard_user_id),
INDEX foreign_table_id_idx (event_id), INDEX user_id_idx (user_id),
PRIMARY KEY(id)) ENGINE = INNODB

Any help on what's going on ? Can you also tell me how I can reference
my profile Id in its foreign tables ?

Thanks in advance,