Hi,

I'm on a symfony project, some of our page need in iframed in other
systems (with different domain), I found that the flash variables
works will if we view the pages directly, but if we visit them in the
iframe, the flash variable will lose (IE6).

It works fine in firefox.

event if I use the same domain for the iframe page and directly access
in my debug environment, the iframe page still lose the flash
variables.

I have checked a post in the group with flash lose issue, all the
causes of the issue in the post not exist in my project.

My environment: Windows XP SP2, Apache 2, PHP 5.2.6, Symfony 1.1.4.

Anybody has some ideas?

Thanks.
Daniel