What is $this->status_objects? How is it defined? Do you use Propel or
Doctrine to get data from your database?

If Doctrine then I don't know, but if Propel and you had at some point
perhaps:

$this->status_objects = StatusObjectsClass::doSelect(new Criteria());

Then $this->status_objects would be an array as you defined above but
remember $key needs to be an integer as Propel will store the result objects
in a numeric indexed array.

Therefore make sure that the key that is passed or the actual creation of
$this->status_objects (possibly using a var_dump($this->status_objects) call
on it) was successful. It might get you one step closer to troubleshooting

--
Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com