Hi,

The code in javascript section in test2Success.php is not executed.
Why is that when link_to_remote is called, the associated
action/module doesn't execute Javascript code ?

My main page has the following code

<?php echo link_to_remote('Delete this post', array( 'update'   =>
'feedback','url' => 'test/test2',)) ?>

test2Success.php has the following code

<h1>TEST</h1>

<script type="text/javascript">