When I try to rebuild the index I get this error (see below) . I am using
symfony 1.2.9-DEV ..
$ ./symfony lucene:rebuild frontend
Processing "MyIndex/en" now...
>> Lucene    Rebuilding index...

Fatal error: Call to undefined method sfConfigCache::getinstance() in
C:\workspa
ces\zend\escotav2\plugins\sfLucenePlugin\lib\indexer\sfLuceneActionIndexerHandler.class.php
on line 45