Hello,

Please find the line below

<?php echo link_to_remote(image_tag('/crb/web/images/cancel.gif'),
array('update' => 'common_area','url'  =>
'cancel/cancel?id='.$currentdate,'script' => true,)); ?>

I have one question that I am using Ajax library of prototypejs but
datatable javascript library of Yahoo ?

Shall I use the Ajax calls of Yahoo library itself ?

Regards

Deepak Bhatia