Do you mean forms that are connected with those tables?

If answer is yes... this is not the way. Instead, You can store your form
data in well designed tables.
Create your own sfFormVisual that will manage saving, editing and building
visual representation of the form based on database data and of course some
kind of frontend tool for users (Javascript w/ Ajax?).

This will take some time, but it's doable.