Thank you for answer.

I started to change country codes in .dat files...

--- 05/08/09 Çar tarihinde Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@symfony-project.com>
şöyle yazıyor:

Kimden: Fabian Lange <fabian.la...@symfony-project.com>
Konu: [symfony-users] Re: select_country_tag - No Serbia but still  Yugoslavia
Kime: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Tarihi: 5 Ağustos 2009 Çarşamba, 14:04

Hello,

The data comes from the CLDR (http://cldr.unicode.org/) and was
converted by the prado project. There are some resource files in your
data/i18 directory which contain this information.
you can modify them, but is is not an easy task. We were not able to
update the files for some time, so theay are indeed outdated.
For symfony 1.3 I was able to update the files, but the data format
changed slightly, so I did not want to port that stuff back.
You can find more information here:
http://www.symfony-project.org/blog/2009/01/31/i18n-data-files-updated

Fabian