Hi,

The official support for 1.0 will end soon, but that does not mean
that symfony 1.0 will stop existing. It will be up to the community
though to support it, since the official support from the symfony team
will cease to exist.

Obviously, if there will be an effort from the community to continue
support, please do keep in touch with me. As the new community manager
I would like to stay updated on this and perhaps be a point of contact
to those who want to continue the support.

Sincerely,

Stefan