Hello Symfonians,

I am new to symfony and a little intimidated by the breath and scope
of symfony.  I like what I see, but I feel learning to use symfony
will be a long process.

To quicken the learning process and decrease the number of dead-ends I
pursue, could you please suggest the best way to learn Symfony?

I'm currently reading "The Definitive Guide to Symfony" and going
through the Jobeet tutorial.  What do you recommend next?

Thanks, Kevin