Hi,

It seems like the include_custom parameter was dropped from
generator.yml in Symfony 1.2 but I could not find any documentation on
alternatives.

Looking at the 1.0 documentation (http://www.symfony-project.org/book/
1_0/14-Generators) under listing 14-6 it shows:

author_id:    { params: size=5 include_custom=>> Choose an author << }

Then looking at 1.2 (http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_2/14-
Generators) under listing 14-6 the fields section is considerably
slimmed down and there are no custom settings for the author_id.

What am I missing? Have these custom settings been moved elsewhere?